- Raised $500 million on through offshore bonds.
- Within months, global investors reposed faith on the company showing the company’s robust credit
- AUM crosses Rs. 1000 billion
- Successfully raised Rs. 13.5 billion through issuance of ‘Masala Bonds’Senior Secured Rupee Denominated Bonds’ listed on Singapore Stock Exchange
- India Ratings & Research Long- Term Rating upgraded to IND ‘AA+’
- CRISIL upgraded long-term debt rating to ‘CRISIL AA+/FAAA/Stable’
- AUM crosses Rs. 500 billion
- Introduced Shriram Automalls – a dedicated platform for trading of preowned trucks at a fair value
- Securitised Rs. 87.57 billion during FY 2010.
- Successfully raised Rs. 5.84 billion through QIP with domestic & international investors. Initiated financing of construction equipment
- Successfully placed Rs.10 billion of NCD with domestic investors
- Purchased hypothecation loan outstandings of commercial vehicles and construction equipments of GE Capital Services India and GE Capital Financial Services (GE) aggregating to approximately Rs. 11 billion
- Investment from ChrysCapital
- Investment from TPG.
- Merger of Shriram Investment Ltd. and Shriram Overseas Finance Ltd. with STFC; PAT crosses Rs. 1,000 million
- Preferential Allotment to Citicorp Finance(India)
- Preferential Allotment to Axis Bank and Reliance Capital
- Tied up with Citicorp for CV financing under Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
- The 1st securitization transaction by STFC
- Investment from Telco & Ashok Leyland